Report of the Director of the Built Environment.
The Committee considered a report of the Director of the Built Environment which sought approval for an updated City Cluster area delivery plan 2020-2023, centred around three programmes that will enable the initial set of high priority projects to be developed and implemented.
RESOLVED – That:
1. The updated City Cluster area delivery plan 2020-2023 as set out in this report be agreed.
2. The estimated cost of £2.4m - £2.9m to deliver the three programmes for 2020-2023 be noted, to be fully funded by site specific Section 106 contributions and the Transport for London Liveable Neighbourhoods Grant. It should also be noted, however, that this cost estimate does not preclude the opportunity to secure additional funding to deliver further change, where there is a demonstrable need from Transport for London (TfL), from restricted funds linked to local development sites or from third party sponsorship, subject to Member approval (as set out in Appendix 4 to the report: ‘Detailed information on funding structure’).
3. It be noted that Gateway Reports will be submitted for each individual project and area programme reports will be submitted annually.
4. The allocation of £37k staff costs from the Pinnacle S106 towards the development and management of the City Cluster Area programme be approved.
5. The appended report: “Gateway 3: Well-being and Climate change resilience Programme” (appendix 5 to the report) be approved.