Report of the Director of the Built Environment.
The Committee considered a late, separately circulated report of the Director of the Built Environment in respect of CCTV traffic enforcement.
RESOLVED – That:
1. A budget of £257k for Phase 1 and £113k for Phase 2 be approved for completion of the project.
2. The annual revenue budget increase on the On-Street Parking Account be increased by:
a. Equipment Maintenance: £24.5k pa for Phase 1 and £13.5k for Phase 2
b. Expected Works: 5k pa for Phase 1 and 3k pa for Phase 2
3. The total estimated cost of the project of £370k be noted (excluding risk and on-going maintenance / works costs).
4. It be noted that a Costed Risk Provision is not required due to the high degree of cost certainty.
5. Option 3 be approved (to implement both phases on an equipment purchase basis).