Report of the Town Clerk – to follow.
Members considered a report of the Town Clerk regarding appointments to Committees and Groups for 2017/18. In response to a request from Members, the Town Clerk agreed to investigate the potential for earlier or later start times for Committee meetings. The Town Clerk also agreed to provide Members with a briefing note outlining their duties in relation to the Hampstead Heath Trust Fund.
· The terms of reference and composition of the Hampstead Heath Consultative Group be noted;
· The terms of reference and composition of both the Highgate Wood Consultative Group and the Queen’s Park Consultative Group be approved;
· John Tomlinson be appointed to the Highgate Wood Consultative Group, and the further two vacancies be deferred until the next meeting of the Grand Committee for appointment;
· Ruby Sayed be appointed to the Queen’s Park Consultative Group, and the further two vacancies be deferred until the next meeting of the Grand Committee for appointment;
· John Beyer (Heath and Hampstead Society) be appointed as the local representative to observe meetings of the Open Spaces and City Gardens Committee;
· Clare James be appointed to serve on the Keats House Consultative Committee;
· The current frequency of meetings of the Grand Committee be approved.