Report of the Director of the Built Environment.
The Committee considered a report of the Director of the Built Environment relative to a Detailed Options Appraisal for the Pipe Subways of Holborn Viaduct and Snow Hill over Thameslink.
RESOLVED – That, the Planning and Transportation Committee:
1) Approve the additional budget of £225,000 for GW4 to reach the next Gateway, including scope change for inclusion of structure supporting the carriageway of Snow Hill;
2) Note the revised cumulative project budget of £481,000 (excluding risk);
3) Note the total estimated cost of the project at £2.666m (excluding risk)
4) Approve a costed risk provision of £75,000 (to be drawn down via delegation to Chief Officer); and
5) Note that Gateway 4C Detailed Design is to be approved via Planning and Transportation Committee.