Report of the Director of the Built Environment.
Members considered a Gateway 3 report of the Director of the Built Environment regarding Bank Junction Improvements – All Change at Bank and the following points were made.
· The Chairman confirmed that options 1, 4 and 5 within the report had been approved by the Streets and Walkways Sub (Planning and Transportation) Committee at its meeting on 26 May 2020.
RESOLVED, that Members,
· Note the additional £4m funding from the City’s 2019 Capital bid process.
· Note the total estimated cost of the project of £5m-£5.6m (excluding risk).
· Approve Options 1, 4 and 5 as the closure/restriction options to take forward to Gateway 4.
· Agree the revised budget line amounts set out at Table 1, Section 3 within the report which remain within the existing approved budget allocation of £1,583,457.
· Delegate authority to the Director of the Built Environment to approve budget adjustments above the existing authority within the project procedures and in consultation with the Chamberlain, between budget lines if this is within the approved total project budget amount.