Report of the Town Clerk.
Members considered a report of the Town Clerk regarding public actions and the following points were made.
41/2019/P – Housing Revenue Account (HRA) Commitments
· The Chamberlain noted that a report would be submitted to the July 2020 meeting, as more time was required to evaluate HRA commitments in light of COVID-19.
43/2019/P – Transport Strategy Note
· The Director of the Built Environment noted that this action would be the subject of a report to the July 2020 meeting.
2/2020/P – Central Criminal Courts Programme
· The Town Clerk noted that this action would be the subject of a report to the July 2020 meeting.
7/2020/P and 8/2020/P – Delegated Authorities
· The Town Clerk noted that the delegated authorities regarding Beech Street Clean Air and Gateway 6 Golden Lane Playground had not been required and had therefore expired. It was anticipated that both projects would be reported to the July 2020 meeting.
10/2020/P and 11/2020/P – COVID-19 Impact on Projects
· The Town Clerk noted that the actions regarding the value of COVID-19 affected projects and financial analysis of COVID-19 affected projects were covered elsewhere on the agenda.
RESOLVED, that this report be received.