Report of the Director of the Built Environment.
Members considered a Gateway 1/2/3/4/5 report of the Director of the Built Environment regarding Traffic Enforcement by CCTV.
RESOLVED, that Members,
· Approve a budget of £257k for Phase 1 and £113k for Phase 2 for completion of the project
· Approve that the annual revenue budget increase on the On-Street Parking Account is increased by:
a. Equipment Maintenance: £24.5k pa for Phase 1 and £13.5k for Phase 2
b. Expected Works: 5k pa for Phase 1 and 3k pa for Phase 2
· Note the total estimated cost of the project is £370k (excluding risk and on-going maintenance / works costs)
· Note that a Costed Risk Provision is not required due to the high degree of cost certainty
· Approve Option 3 (implement both phases on an equipment purchase basis).