Report of the Director of the Built Environment.
Members considered a Gateway 3/4 report of the Director of the Built Environment regarding Creed Court s278 and the following points were made.
· The Director of the Built Environment noted that a number of options had been explored with the developer, but the recommended option was considered to be the only viable one to put forward to Members.
RESOLVED, that Members,
· Authorise officers to utilise £100,000 invoiced to the developer to progress the project to Gateway 5 (see section 3 table 1 below), in advance of the full S.278 payment. The amount will be deducted from the full S.278 payment.
· Authorise officers, subject to receipt of the requested funds, to progress with detailed designs of the recommended option outlined below and fully funded by Section 278 agreement with the developer of Creed Court and undertake public consultation.
· Note, that as per the Projects Procedure and subject to scope and costs remaining within the parameters agreed in this report, the approval of Gateway 5 report will be delegated to Chief Officer.
· Note the total estimated cost of the project at £667,546 - £800,000 (excluding risk).