Report of the City Surveyor
The Sub Committee considered a Gateway 1-4 report of the City Surveyor regarding the City of London Freemen’s School Revenue Works Programme 2021/22. The Chairman introduced the item and asked officers to confirm the total cost of the project.
The City Surveyor advised that the cost of the project was £829,000, with additional funding required for staff and enabling costs, making a total cost of £851,000. In response to a question from a Member, the City Surveyor confirmed that the project would be funded using the school’s reserves.
RESOLVED – That the Projects Sub Committee:
1. Agree that a budget of £12,000 is approved to reach the next Gateway;
2. Note the estimated cost of the project is £829,000 (excluding risk);
3. Note the estimated staff cost is £10,000;
4. Agree acceptance of the risk register as per the report; and
5. Agree approval to proceed to Gateway 5.