Report of the City Surveyor
The Sub Committee considered a Gateway 2 report of the Director of the Built Environment regarding a project to carry out essential fire door and sprinkler head replacement at Smithfield Market Car Park.
RESOLVED – That the Projects Sub Committee:
1. Agree that a budget of £20,000 is approved to carry out detailed surveys to reach the next Gateway;
2. Note the total estimated cost of the project of £120,000 (excluding risk);
3. Note that there is a Costed Risk of £30,000 (post mitigation);
4. Note that the total estimated cost of the project of £150,000 (including risk); and
5. Note that ‘in principle’ central funding from City Cash reserves was agreed as part of the 2020/21 annual capital bids.