Report of the City Surveyor.
The City Surveyor reported on the additional repairs and maintenance programme – quarterly progress report.
RESOLVED – That
a) the progress on the 2016/17 Additional Repairs and Maintenance Programme at 31 December 2018 be noted;
b) approval be given to the provision of the 2016/17 Additional Repairs and Maintenance Programme budget into 2019/20 for the projects, totalling £221,550, listed below:-
· £95,000 for a security project at the Mansion House (ref. C017AW019L)
· £25,000 for a boundary wall project at Keats House (ref. R157AW001L)
· £48,000 for conservation works to churchyard railings and boundary walls (ref. R167AW002L & R167AW003L)
· £23,400 for conservation works to the City Wall (ref. R087AW014L)
· £20,150 for works to the Policy Chairman’s accommodation (ref. C157AW002L)
· £10,000 for works at St Botolph Street bridge (ref. R087AW001L); and
c) the Cyclical Works Programme Peer Review Group identifies projects from the Cyclical Works Programme 2019/20 reserve list to utilise the balance on the Additional Repairs and Maintenance Programme 2016/17 fund after the existing projects are completed.