Report of the Town Clerk.
Members considered a report of the Town Clerk regarding actions arising from previous meetings and the following points were made.
4/2019/P – Quarterly Framework Reports
· At the request of the Chamberlain, Members agreed to receive the first quarterly report in September 2019.
6/2019/P – Gateway 5 Issue – Avondale Square Windows
· In response to a question, the Town Clerk noted that this project would likely be reported to Members in July 2019.
16/2019/P – Costed Risk Provision
· In response to a question, the Town Clerk advised that costed risk provision on new projects was being managed through liaison between the Corporate Programme Office, the Chamberlain’s Department, and the relevant project manager(s). The Town Clerk agreed to provide a note to Members outlining the current process.
17/2019/P – Project Management Academy (PMA)
· In response to a question, the Town Clerk advised that the current delay in securing a go-live date for the PMA was being addressed through securing an external trainer, subject to internal approvals. In response to a further request, the Town Clerk agreed to provide a note to Members outlining the structure of officer-level governance.
29/2019/P – Terms of Reference
· The Town Clerk noted that the amended terms of reference would be submitted to the July 2019 meeting of the Policy and Resources Committee for approval.
31/2019/P – All Change at Bank
· The Town Clerk noted that the report regarding the Review of deferred schemes – All Change at Bank had been approved under urgency procedure on 7 June 2019 and that an update report would be submitted to Members in early 2020.
RESOLVED, that the report be received.