Report of the Director of the Built Environment.
Members considered a Gateway 4 report of the Director of the Built Environment regarding Pipe Subways of Holborn Viaduct and Snow Hill over Thameslink.
RESOLVED, that Members
· Approve an additional budget of £225,000 for GW4 to reach the next Gateway, including scope change for inclusion of structure supporting the carriageway of Snow Hill;
· Note the revised cumulative project budget of £481,000 (excluding risk);
· Note the total estimated cost of the project at £2.666m (excluding risk);
· Approve a Costed Risk Provision of £75,000 (to be drawn down via delegation to Chief Officer).
· Approve that the Gateway 4C Detailed Design is approved via Planning and Transportation Committee.