Report of the Director of the Built Environment.
N.B. this report was considered at your September 2018 meeting and authority delegated to the Town Clerk to approve its recommendations subject to a fully costed risk register being drawn up, which is now available as part of the next item (Gateway 4 Issue - West Smithfield and Charterhouse Street (Thameslink) Bridges Remedial Works).
Members considered a Gateway 1/2/3/4 report of the Director of the Built Environment regarding West Smithfield and Charterhouse Street (Thameslink) Bridges Remedial Works.
RESOLVED, that Members
· Approve Option 2 (i.e. full programme of works identified to both bridges)
· Approve the project budget of £684,000 (inclusive of £100,000 risk allowance)
· Approve the transfer of currently approved Cyclical Works Programme (CWP) funding of £230,000 to this project and managed under the Gateway project procedures
· Approve that additional funding of £323,000 from the Additional Capital Funds for City Fund Properties Programme (as approved by RASC 18th January 2018) is allocated to the project & managed under the Gateway project procedures
· Approve that additional funding of £131,000 from savings in the 2016/17 Additional Works Programme (AWP) is allocated to the project and managed under the Gateway project procedures