Report of the City Surveyor.
Members considered a Gateway 2 report of the City Surveyor regarding PAVA Installation and Door Lock Upgrade and the following points were made.
· In response to a request, the City Surveyor agreed to clarify outside of the meeting whether the project formed part of the Secure City Programme.
RESOLVED, that Members,
· Approve a budget of £88,000 to start the upgrade doors work phase of the project.
· Approve a budget of £30,000 for the PAVA project for the technical survey to progress to Gateway 3/4 via the regular approval track.
· Note the project budget of £118,000 at this gateway
· Note the total upper range cost of the project at £1,500,000 including risk
· Note the risk register.