Report of the Director of the Built Environment
The Sub-Committee considered a report of the Director of the Built Environment presenting outcomes for several projects.
RESOLVED – That the Streets & Walkways Sub-Committee:
1. Approve the content of this outcome report;
2. Authorise the Chamberlain’s department to return unspent section 278 funds as set out subject to the verification of the final accounts;
3. Agree to close Sugar Quay, New Ludgate and 30-32 Lombard St projects;
4. Agree to split 52-54 Lime Street and 10 Fenchurch Avenue projects into two phases;
5. Agree to close phase one of 52-54 Lime Street and 10 Fenchurch Avenue projects;
6. Agree to retain current balances for phase two for 52-54 Lime Street and 10 Fenchurch Avenue to enable completion of deferred works listed and shown in the report; and
7. Note Progress Report for phase two will be submitted to Projects Sub Committee and Streets and Walkways Sub-Committee prior to recommencing their respective works.