Report of the Director of the Built Environment
The Sub Committee considered a report of the Director of the Built Environment sets out the context and recommended approach for a review of the 25-year City of London Transport Strategy, which was scheduled for review every three years.
RESOLVED – That the Streets & Walkways Sub Committee:
1. Agree that the review of the Transport Strategy will focus on amending and adding proposals, and that the current Vision, Aims and Outcomes remain valid;
2. Note the governance arrangements next steps for the review:
• Further research and analysis
• Stakeholder meetings and workshops
• Public survey and focus groups