Report of the Executive Director Environment.
The Sub Committee considered a report of the Executive Director, Environment, regarding public realm works around Moorgate Crossrail Station.
RESOLVED, that the Sub Committee:
1. Note the progress made on the various elements of the project.
2. Note the revised timescales for Ropemaker Street junction improvements.
3. Approve the drawdown of £256,375 from the already agreed and secured funding allocation of £1,819,795 to continue the design development and assessment of each element of the project.
4. Approve a revised current project budget of £569,327 (including risk) as set out in appendix 2, table 2.
5. Approve the risk register in appendix 3 with the requested costed risk provision of £48,500, which is to be drawn down via delegation to Executive Director Environment.
6. Note the revised cost estimate of £430,022 for the 101 Moorgate Section 278 works, increasing the overall budget estimate by £30,022.
7. Note the intention to make further funding requests of an estimated £3.2 million to either the OSPR or CIL to progress elements of the work outlined below and that this is reliant on further detailed work regarding feasibility.