· A further tour of the Barbican Estate, arranged for 14th September had not been as well attended as expected. The Chairman suggested and Members agreed that the responsibility be place on non-resident Members to contact the Estate Office and arrange individual tours, if they felt it necessary.
· Members noted that the Committee Handbook had been updated during the recess and would be circulated shortly.
· Members agreed to revert to 11.30am for the next meeting, subject to further review.
· It was generally agreed that a meeting in early 2017 should keep to the regular schedule of March and not February, if possible.
· Members noted the Committee Dinner date of 19 January 2017 at Stationers Hall.