Report of the Town Clerk.
Members considered a report of the Town Clerk regarding outstanding actions from previous meetings and the following points were made.
1 – Walking Guides
· Members noted that the Highgate Society would liaise with the Highgate Wood Manager and agreed therefore, that this action could be closed.
2 – Contact TfL regarding old line between Finsbury Park and Alexandra Palace
· The Highgate Wood Manager noted that a homeless person had chosen to camp on the land in question, an issue which had been the main focus of Highgate Wood staff to date.
· Members felt that there was potential, if TfL were minded to dispose of the land, that it could be turned into a wildlife corridor that would protect the Wood from encroaching development.
· The Superintendent agreed to contact TfL to establish their position on disposals.
3 – School Representative on the Group
· The Superintendent noted that the Head Teacher of Highgate Primary had been invited to the meeting but had been unable to attend that day.
4 – Oak Processionary Moth Risk
· The Highgate Wood Manager noted that he would provide an update under Item 6 (Superintendent’s Update – Highgate Wood).
RESOLVED, that the report be received.