· Chairman, Deputy Chairman & Vice Chairmen of the Policy & Resources Committee
· Past Chairmen of the Policy & Resources Committee, still on the Committee
· Chairman of the Finance Committee (or their nominee)
· Chair of the General Purposes Committee of Aldermen, or their nominee
· Senior Alderman Below the Aldermanic Chair
· Five Members of the Policy & Resources Committee, elected by the Committee
· Four Members of the Court of Common Council, co-opted by the Sub-Committee
· Up to two non-City of London Corporation members, who shall not have voting rights.
Terms of Reference
To consider and report to the Grand Committee on all matters relating to the City Corporation’s Public Relations, Public Affairs and Communication activities, including any related plans, policies and strategies including oversight of proposals concerning the promotion of the City and governance of Sport Engagement (with power to act).
Support officer: Polly Dunn. Email: Polly.Dunn@cityoflondon.gov.uk
City of London Corporation
PO Box 270